6.9.10

questions for questions...

I have a question:
well... two actually!! first of all, would you ever dance with me like that?
you know me by now, always have to complete the lyrical phrase...
secondly... what is the appeal of "wolf tails" as fashion accessories?
it just makes no sense to me. neither does the whole "wolf pack" thing...
okay, I'll accept that you're a group of close friends who are family to each other
but do we really have to take it to the level of WOLVES?
it's fashion, it's showing individuality(only not really...), it's a bond, it's...whatever you would like to call it.
I simply do not understand it.

And the fact that I just saw one in Nylon magazine makes my respect for them drop significantly. This is so disappointing... (yes, I do read Nylon at 2 am. do not judge me.)

audio ventus.♥

2 comments:

  1. It's those damn Twilight bastards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think this trend has almost nothing to do with Twilight. Yes there are werewolves in Twilight but not in this sense.
    Also, my respect for Robert Pattinson went up a lot after I watched Remember Me.

    ReplyDelete