13.9.10

later this morning...

I'm still at Marmalade of course, but I feel as though I have nothing better to do than write here, so this is, of course, what I am doing. Ryan Tani and RJ Abuyo are sitting across from me but I have no clue whatsoever what they're talking about. I am now drinking an iced blood orange tea because Jazz made one for me one day and now I'm addicted. My band obsessions of the month are Bitter:Sweet and The Blow. Bitter:Sweet is kind of sinister. I love it. It kind of reminds me of a film noir scene. It's just fabulous. I tend to like albums that make me think of a movie scene. I was the same way with all of Carla Bruni's music. Made it seem like I should be walking around a little street in France.

I have a new addiction: dearblankpleaseblank.com
It's like MLIA or FML or TFLN only much, much better. Go check it out for yourself.

It's kind of cold in here. It makes me sad beyond belief that it's starting to get cold in Utah. I should live somewhere where it's warm all year round. But then I'd probably miss the cold. I hate allergies. I can't really sing right now. I don't sound especially sick while I talk but my range has gone down by about an octave. I'd really like my voice back, kthanksbye.

I hate when people move away. I miss the foreign exchange students. People shouldn't have to leave your life. Ever. But it's so hard sometimes. Oh well, at least we have the internet now (: I miss everyone on the east coast too. Everything seems so much easier over there. I need to go back soon or I'll go insane.

Basically... I'm just tired of Utah right now. There are a few highlights, but I'd much rather be somewhere else.

STOP BEING SO COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

audioventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment