28.8.10

inspired

In a city of blind conformity, I had no place. Wandering without aim and lost in a world with which I had no contact, no identity. Criticizing auras lash out at my energy. I'm becoming depleted. I am trapped.
There is no name for here. Nothing is physical, nothing is tangible. I have no sense of identity. But that is how it should be. One of the most significant changes in death was the absolute acceptance of all these new ideas. The truth lost its blinding facade. There are no words to fully define "Truth." Something the mortal world has yet to accept is that you can't define. By definition of a being, it is tied down to one word. But each word is tied down to a series of letters. Eventually, you're left with a series of incomprehensible nothings--at least to you.
The way you see is not the way I see. I cannot see. I have no eyes, no brain to compute the light. Instead I see the energy coming from your body as you read my words. I see your energy shift as you tilt your head and twitch your finger to scroll down the page. I can watch the energy field cascade around you, affecting particles in all directions. I can see the struggle within you as your mind tries to decide what to think of this new information. My energy is flowing into yours, becoming a part of you. You didn't choose to read these words, you chose to open the page and allow your brain to soak up the text. Your mind is open.
I wish I'd had someone to guide me through the transition. My life ended so abruptly. It doesn't matter how. The state of life while a living human is an entirely different experience than being. While human, you experience everything in a heavy, weighted manner. After, it's almost indescribable. Views are changed completely. In a human metaphor, you are like one tiny water particle in a rainbow. You can only see the others directly surrounding you, while there are trillions of other particles just beyond your reach. While you're a small contribution to the big picture, death is the light that shines through all of you and brings me into existence. A rainbow. Not every part is my own, but when looking at the full spectrum, I am free to do a whole myriad of activities. One of the most important of these activities being that I have the option to disperse myself and disappear.
You've been considering asking about God this entire time, I know. Humans have formulated this image of a superior being which brought all of life into existence. Some believe God is a man, some a woman, some an androgynous figure, but all religions believe in the existence as an explanation of why we are here. Questions will remain unanswered to humans for all eternity. You simply don't have the means of accepting the truth as it really is. However, the most brief way of explaining it is this:
There is good and there is evil. You could call the good "Heaven," and the bad "Hell," but in the end it all evens out to be definite energy sources. These energy sources are the epitome of Pure good and Pure evil. In death, should the being choose to move on, they would choose which source to fuel with their own energy. Most beings choose whichever energy source they drew the most from in their mortal life, but there is always the choice. I, on the other hand, have chosen not to join either.
You can call me a ghost or a poltergeist or any other worldly name created for a "supernatural" being, but in reality I am of no definition. My ideas are to be interpreted in any manner and my information manipulated by any given being. Elaborations on the "afterlife" would only continue to cloud your own perception of energy as a whole, so I will say no more. But I will give you a word of advice:
Look toward each new day with an open mind for whatever you may encounter. May it be coincidence, fate, or some other defined destiny, it's all for a greater cause in the end. Appreciate it.




Sorry for the spontaneous spark of fiction. A recent conversation with a friend inspired it and I wanted to jot parts of it down. I have strange notions when I can't sleep. None of this is meant to offend anyone in any way, especially anyone who may believe in a god. I'm not saying these are definitely my views, but I'm also no denying I could accept any of these ideas. Before anyone asks, I did not copy this from a book, I did not take the plot out of an existing story, I did not use anything except my fingers to type and my mind to think. All the energy fields are somewhat similar to the energy described in The Celestine Prophecy, but it's not intended to represent that at all. I hope it at least made you think. There is thought put into it. Thanks for reading (: Always remember to 
listen to the wind

audio ventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment