12.9.10

words

‎"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." --Audrey Hepburn


I love her. Anyway, I did henna with my bee eff eff Sidni yesterday. I don't know if I really talk about her a lot on here, she usually gets into my personal journal. They turned out pretty cool. On my left palm there's the Leo sign with a heart inside and dots around the edges. Then spiraling around that I wrote "does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?♥everything that deceives may be said to enchant..." in my usual cursive. The first part is a line from Mayday Parade's "You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Clouds" and the second part is one of my favourite quotes by Plato. 
I love the idea of tattoos because whatever words or symbols you have tattooed become a part of you, literally and figuratively. Even though these are just henna and will fade, the ink has been in my skin and it has become a part of me. I plan on getting a similar tattoo for real eventually. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it say or be?

audio ventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment