30.9.10

new addictions

Well I didn't make it into Spy Hop musicology. Which pretty much destroys me. I've been useless all day. So useless that I studied next week's AP Calc just to keep my mind busy. And if you didn't know, I absolutely despise Calculus with a fiery, burning passion. I guess I'll just stick with the film documentary program at Spy Hop and start up voice lessons again... I am so depressed.

Before all that sad stuff I became addicted to two new websites:
Tumblr!! and Lookbook!!

They're pretty much fantastic. There you can follow my spontaneous fashion quirks and random thoughts. Aren't you glad you don't get all that junk here? (aren't you glad I always talk to you even though no one really reads this except the occasional extraordinarily bored friend? if you're actually following this... props to you.)

That's really all I have to say. I'm too depressed about musicology to care about anything other than fashion. So we'll end on a lyrical quote:

"Fashion is a lifestyle; it's a choice
It's a freedom of expression
You have to live it; you have to love it;
You have to breathe it;
Life's all about love & glamour..."
~"Love & Glamour" by Christina Aguilera


audio ventus.♥

1 comment:

  1. I would like to let you know that I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete