5.10.10

in short...

I like to dress up because if I don't, who will?
I like to wear black because it's my safe colour--I'm not "goth."
I like to wear lipstick because I think it shakes things up.
I like to take risks with my fashion and I don't care if you disapprove.
I like to follow impulses, no matter how random. That's why I have so many hobbies!
I like to be art. I don't want to be interpreted in only one way.
I like to stay up all night because I have more hours in the day.
I like to dream because it tells a story.
I like to drink coffee because it's delicious.
I like to drink tea because it's delicious.
I like to eat because food is both delicious and disgusting.
I like to write because it evens out my thoughts.
I like to sing because it can make me happy no matter what.
I like to smile. It spreads joy.
I like to see you. You make me smile (:

4 comments:

  1. I like to dress up too :)
    I have a newfound, rekindled love for heels... I probably look like an amazon woman, but heels are just too great to ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always wearing heels too haha which is strange cause we're both already tall. It's greaaaaaat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh maren, you just made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad!! Your blog makes my day quite often (:

    ReplyDelete