8.8.10

the grass always seems greener on the other side

so I just realized the immense difference between my personal journal and this blog.
also, reading through previous posts on this blog, it's kind of gone downhill haha
but from insights to shoes, it's just what's on my mind.
so I have a small assignment for anyone who chooses to read this:
make a list of everything on your mind and separate them into two different lists
call the lists whatever you want, but make one private and one public
you can even take it further and do more than two lists
but really it's all up to you.
you might be surprised where some things end up.

audio ventus.♥

4 comments:

  1. Maren,
    I really do enjoy reading your posts. I don't personally know you, but we do have a mutual friend. I'll definitely have to read those books- I really am a bibliophile.
    You probably find it strange to keep getting these different Anonymous readers/comments but sometimes anonymous brightens your day more.
    Keep on smiling. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thanks so much!! Read them, they're extremely good so far. Thanks for reading (: add me on the stalkbook sometime if you ever feel so inclined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We better see your list soon Ms. Maren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't give you my list because, like I said, my lists have already been formed into my blog and my personal journal. And there's a reason for that (:

    ReplyDelete