19.8.10

it feels like the world's been infected

and somehow you've left me neglected...
You Lost Me--Christina Aguilera. beautiful song.
Anyway, I'd just like to apologize for never writing anymore!! Hopefully someone is missing my ramblings (:
Let's just say my personal journal is FULL of random stories and thoughts... My blog, not so much.
Boating with my friends was amazing.

Had to do the whole America's Next Top Model shot, of course (: we're so amazing, it's not even funny. The trip was full of dirty jokes and laughing, but also bonding between friends and some lovely chats. Definitely a highlight of my summer!! Especially midnight walks along the beach, lying in the sand, and seeing shooting stars. We all have to hang out soon again. Even though the two sides of the group hadn't ever really met each other, we all felt like best friends by the end of the trip!!

((yeah, we know we're hot. don't lie, you know you couldn't look any better than this after a day of boating and camping with no showers!!))

Yesterday I went to see Hello Amsterdam and Cub Country play at the library. props to Jeremy Chatelain. Not only were you an amazing mentor at spyhop this year, you also own the stage in both of these bands (: I hung out with Joel there for a bit and afterward I went to get coffee with Ola at coffee break. I swear everyone was there! Turns out Ola's mom is dating one of the guys I know there too. What a small world!!

Today all I did was go to Cafe Rio with Travis. Gotta love the unhealthy food... Then we went to Gateway and stood in the train station and sung Domine Exaudi. The acoustics are amaaaazzziiiinnnnggggg in there!!! We took like 325897239875 takes of ourselves singing in there but it seemed like either we would mess up or someone would walk in and make a ton of noise. We finally got a good track though (: Super fun.

That's all I really have to say, I know this probably doesn't seem like a very exciting post, but it's been such a great week so far (: I guess the moral of the story is that the greatest memories are sometimes made by just jumping into each day with a great attitude. How are YOU ending your summer?

audio ventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment