16.2.10

sometimes crying is beautiful and relieving...

And other times it just makes you feel even worse.
I haven't written on here in a few days, sorry.
I'm updating it now.
The mean reds finally caught up to me. I figure it's karma--karma for not believing in karma. Don't judge me, I can contradict myself all I like. Like I said, there's not a Tiffany's in Utah. I'm kind of lost.

Perhaps I need to sleep more and drink coffee less. But I don't think that would help my awful mood much. Here's what's on my mind: I know what I want before I know what I want, no matter how much I deny it. I just need to go through with it all the way. And then if I miss my chance and don't get it, I want it even more. And end up killing myself inside. I'm sure everyone knows something similar to the feeling.

I can't think intelligently while I'm upset, so sorry, this is going to be a short post. Hah. You're like,"Oh good, less for me to read and tell Maren it was great." For the record, I want your honest opinion. If you think my writing is awful and pointless, please tell me. That'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm reading a book called Darwin's Cathedral by David Sloan Wilson. It's really interesting. I know a lot of people who would hate it though. It all depends on your opinions on things. Do you believe in "God"? Honestly? Why do you believe? Please tell me, I won't argue, I just want to hear people's opinions. "Just because", "Because I have to", "Because it's true", and the like are unacceptable answers. Back up your opinion. Send me a message. I don't want to talk about my opinions on religion on here because that would just be awful. I would be angry at anyone who did that and told me to read it, so I won't. I figure if you want to know my opinion, you can ask.

One last thought:
Never make a person cry on purpose. On the surface, they're just tears. But look deeper, and you've impacted them in ways you may never understand. Never let a person make you cry. On the surface, they're just tears. But look deeper, and you've been changed in ways you may never understand. For better, or worse. Never cry on purpose, unless it helps you release. But never let tears hold you back.

audio ventus.♥

1 comment: