3.5.10

do not block crosswalk...

still at sugarhouse. stillllllll at sugarhouse.
I moved up to the top level in order to not be around so many noisy old people
for some reason there were a lot of noisy old people down there....
"Do Not Block Crosswalk" was the first thing I saw when I opened up a new post, so that's the title of this. Spontaneous. Kind of like my thoughts when I haven't slept. You know how it goes.
I'm now drinking a dirty chai. It's lovely. A bit sweet though, and super expensive... sigh. so much money spent today!!
ON NOTHING BUT COFFEE. how awful.

Okay. So I made my dress for Highland's prom. It turned out really well, considering I had two days.

That is the dress!!! And... I'm on the right. Far right. Just in case you didn't know. And looook at that corsage! (:

Back to whatever I wasn't really saying. I have successfully completed the first chapter of my BYU Chemistry packet. Have I expressed before how much I hate Chemistry? I hate it. A lot. I hate it with a deep, fiery, burning passion. It's all ridiculous. I'm never going to need to know the ....no I'm never going to need to know most of it. No one really cares about it. Unless you're a chemist. In which case, kudos to you, cause you obviously have some sort of willpower that I lack.

It's almost 2 o clock... that means I'll have been here for six hours. That's not even remotely okay. I'll leave soon... I'm hungry, and I don't want to buy myself food. Not at all. I really do need a job... I really wish someone would hire me underage. I wish I had my driver's license and a car. These are all things that would benefit my life greatly. I don't understand how people are so patient with age.

I created a facebook page for my band, Idyll Rigamarole, the other day. We don't have all that many fans... Which makes me quite sad. But it takes time, I suppose. Unfortunately, we don't have all that much time. The album is set to come out in July, and I don't know what is going to happen after that since the whole thing is through a program, and half our band is going off to college... Here's a picture of the band:

pretty hot right? you know you want to come to all our shows now (:
**cough** May 15th at Nobrow Coffee @ 7 pm. Be there. **cough**

I have absolutely nothing intelligent to say.
Still. I'm just rambling.
I apologize.

audio ventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment