21.4.10

I'm gonna make it, make it better...

well... it's Wednesday. It doesn't feel like Wednesday. Tomorrow will be Thursday, Thursday, oh no it can't be!
I'm eating Noodles&Company and sitting in sugarhouse coffee, I've got a nice iced americano waiting for me too. Today was busy. Woke up at 5, did a coffee run, went to school for rehearsal, sat through Theatre I/II, went to voice for the actor, sat in Modern I, and then Modern II, and then got noodles and came here. It was a pretty nice day!! The rain is slightly obnoxious after a while, but it always makes me happy when my hair is damp (:

Modern II was interesting. My best friend choreographed a piece for her upcoming dance concert that tells the story of some stuff that happened over the summer... I almost cried. The girls dancing with her are all amazing. It may need to be cleaned a bit, but I'm sure they can pull it together. Dancing is amazing... I just don't have the time to learn the technique. I do miss it though.

I'm so tired of sitting around doing nothing. I want to go do something exciting, truly exciting. Something that I'll actually remember twenty years from now if I'm still alive. That sounds like a good plan. I mean, there's no excitement in sitting at a coffee shop blogging... But I can't think of anything better to do, so here I am.

This rain is washing the pollen away. Isn't that fantastic? I forgot to take an allergy pill this morning too! Life must have decided to do me a favour. Do you believe in Karma? I do, in a way. Not in the sense that if you do something good for someone else, another act of kindness will be returned to you by someone, but in that no matter how good things may be going, it's always going to have downsides, and however bad it may seem, something good will come along eventually.

Prom is on Friday. That means I have approximately two days to finish my dress. Which means I should probably make a trip to the fabric store... probably in two hours ago. That would help. I'm pretty good at procrastination. But I really do need to finish the dress. Seeing as prom is Friday...
I'll buy a dress for SPA's Prom in May, but Highland's Prom isn't as big a deal to me. It's been a while since I designed anything anyway, so it's good for me.

The other night I made a super cute mix tape/CD/playlist for a friend. It's not anything special, other than that it illustrates a story pretty well. I hope my friend understands it, at least partially. It's got some good music on there. I should make mix tapes more often!!

I've decided that I really like the word "pristine." It just sounds so... crisp.
Yesterday was 4/20. I don't celebrate that though. The only thing 4/20 means to me is my ex's birthday, Hitler's birthday, other tragedies, and that the next day is April 21. I don't really understand why 4/20 is such a big deal. It honestly seems pretty ridiculous to me. But who knows, it's not my place to tell people what to do with their lives.

Also, yesterday, my band ((Idyll Rigamarole)) played on Park City TV with my friend's band ((The Direction.)) It went pretty well, and we had a lot of fun. Then I went to Marmalade with the Direction while they played a second show. There were a lot more people I knew there than I was expecting. All in all, I've had a pretty decent week so far, and hope it continues in the same manner.
Sans rain. I could definitely do without that.
Even if it is kind of, kind of nice.

audio ventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment