19.4.10

birds flyin high...♥

you know how I feel, sun in the sky, you know how I feel, breeze driftin on by, you know how I feel, it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me, and I'm feelin good!! I'm feelin good... fish in the sea, you know how I feel, river runnin free you know how I feel blossom on a tree, you know how I feel...
ALLERGIC TO SPRING!!!
Oy vey. this pollen nonsense is killing me. I'm on allergy medicine, but it takes a few days to start working apparently, cause I'm still dying. Hardcore... Like, all right plants and trees, you look all pretty, but do you really have to reproduce? It makes my eyes water and my nose run and I sneeze every thirty seconds... I'm okay with it for a few days, but the entire season is a bit much, don't you think?

I'm ((guess where?)) sugarhouse coffee. of course. Just finished uploading pictures from my morning adventure with my friend Jeremy... Who made me wake up at five o clock to bring him coffee and hang out with him before school. Which first of all, on a normal day I wouldn't even have to be to school until 9:05... But today was even a late start day. So my class didn't start till 10:05... This is just unacceptable. So very unacceptable.

I really have nothing interesting to write about at all. Let's see... Michael Buble has been the soundtrack to my life for days straight. It's on repeat and probably has gone through both Crazy Love and It's Time almost twenty times each. Absolutely love it!! It's just the sort of music I sit in my room, turn up the speakers all the way, and belt it at the top of my lungs! all the lyrics are just so cute. And true.

Isn't it funny how one of the places I'm in love with is one of my "power countries" according to my Zodiac sign? ((I'm a Leo!!)) Italyyyyy sounds so lovely right now. Who wants to let me come live with them? Please and thank you! I miss Italy so much. Especially the food. Gelato&real pizza every day of my life? Sounds like a fantastic plan. Never had it? Well, you're definitely missing out.

I really want to get a job... Unfortunately, I'm too young for most places to hire. I could really do with the extra money though. Oh well, just a few more months. Being young is a privilege, but it's a curse at the same time. No one takes you seriously, and things are always either too serious, or not serious enough. Personally, I don't think it makes any sense at all, but every man to his own. I know plenty of twenty or thirty year olds who are less mature than fifteen year olds. Not to say that's always the case, you just have to get to know people. Which is why I am so frustrated at not being able to get a job yet.

 All the things I can think of right now aren't very interesting...
Bearable to read about, I suppose, but
Creativity is not coming easily at the moment since I
Don't really have anything on my mind...
Except for Michael Buble & music!!
Forget everything else, just
Grab your coffee and Turn On Billie, or rather anything that makes you
Happy, and give thinking a rest since there's going to be
Inevitable stress in your day, no matter what... but don't look at life as a
Joke since in the end we will all be
Killed, making all our friends and loved ones
Lament and cause a
Myriad of butterflies to be crushed, but
Never forget the
Optimistic point of view, everyone has a
Positive influence on someone in some point during their
Quintessential life which
Reflects on someone else, although it may be
Suppressed behind a mask of
Tyranny, forcing one to appear
Unapproachable when one's intentions may be
Vindicated; the point is, a person's life cannot possibly be
Wasted since, unless you have severe
Xenophobia and live without
Zest, secluded in a room away from everyone else,
you will have changed someone's life.

audio ventus.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment